7 Day Returns
Right to Cancel
You are entitled to return your order for goods which are kept in stock, without penalty, within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 7 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions.
- You undertake to return the goods in their original packaged condition, unassembled and unused and in sellable condition.
- You inform us within 7 days of receiving the goods of your intention to cancel the order.
- Goods which are custom-made to-order cannot be cancelled after having been delivered to you.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As we try to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to prevent an order from being despatched. If your order has already been despatched you may return the items to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
1. We will accept returns on in-stock products according to the Right To Cancel Policy.
2. Products which are made to order may not be returned unless the product is defective, damaged or if the product you have received is not the same as the product you have ordered.
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- ALL returns are subject to pre-approval on a case-by-case basis.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- Products that have been Made To Order / Custom Made cannot be returned.
- Custom designs or specific colour choices cannot be returned.
- Flat pack items can only be returned if they have not been assembled or removed from the original packaging.
- You will be liable for the full transport costs (round trip - outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund. Please note that this may differ from your original invoice as we may offer free shipping on certain completed sales and sometimes subsidise, discount or absorb additional costs.
- Personally inspect packaging and note any damage on the receiving waybill before signing for it. If you have not opened the packages please write the words "unchecked" next to your name on the waybill.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you. It may be that only a replacement part is required instead of shipping the complete product back to us, which will be issued at our own discretion.
- Any returned items must be in the original condition with packaging and literature intact or in suitable similar packaging if it came in un-labeled boxes. Please e-mail us first should you wish to return goods with defects or that have been damaged in transit. Include your Order Numbers on the shipping label only please. Packages without an Order Numbers may take longer to rectify unfortunately. Please do not write on the box or deface the product packaging.
- Any approved returns will be shipped via our couriers free of charge as covered by the shipping insurance against damage in transit. We will take responsibility for booking the collection with our couriers. Replacements can only be made once we have determined that there was a manufacturer defect or damage caused during transit. Items that are received with shipping damage will be replaced with the same or similar item at no charge, subject to stock availability.
- If it is subsequently found that the returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with a product, please contact us. The items that we sell are backed by a manufacturer’s/designer’s guarantee. We will determine if replacement parts or a replacement product needs to be sent.
Dreamerz Designer Furn Cc will make every effort to assist you should you receive any faulty goods. Kindly ensure all correspondence is emailed with photos to: email@example.com