Memory Contour Pillow
Memory Contour Pillow
What fans say about Memory Contour pillow: “This pillow is heavenly! … I suffer from chronic migraines, and so proper neck support and sleep comfort are extremely important to me. Also, my new pillow arrived yesterday and last night I fell asleep so easily because it felt like my head was resting on a cloud. I generally do not like soft pillows, but this one gives me support in all the right places. I went back and ordered the queen and a travel version because I am so thrilled with this one.”
Memory Foam Pillow
- Made from High density Memory Foam which moulds to your neck
- Contoured shape for added support and comfort
- 4 Sleeping positions
- – The memory foam provides good support and comfort
– Reduces tossing and turning while sleeping
– Removable and washable cover
– Offering comfort
– Support to the neck while cradling the head
- 5 Year Guarantee
Features of Memory Contour Pillows:
- Hypo-Allergenic, Anti-Bacterial, Mildew Proof
- Non-Toxic and dust mite resistant
- Memory Foam is durable, as well as comfortable
- Resilient and will not compress or lose shape
- Excellent ventilation
- Suitable for all seasons
- Keeps you dry throughout
- Pressure relief
- Ecological Product
Benefits of Memory Foam
1. Spinal Alignment
Do you suffer from headaches, neck or back pain? Typically caused by poor spinal alignment. The main health benefits of sleeping on memory foam pillows is spinal alignment. As you lay your head and neck on the pillow, the weight and warmth of the body allow the foam to reshape itself. However, this forces the pillow to give greater resistance under the heaviest parts of the head, and equally support the lighter, more pressure sensitive neck area. But Proper spinal alignment helps reduce tossing, turning and discomfort. It allows your muscles to relax properly offering natural spinal support to your body, adjusting to your unique shape promoting a deep restful sleep..
2. Pressure Points
Memory Foam is designed to contour to the unique shape of your body to help support your head and neck. They provide even support for the neck and head. The foam reforms less where it does not need to, and more where the stress is increased. This allows for uniform pressure on all areas of the head and neck, by eliminating pressure points.
3. Hygienic and Hypoallergenic
Memory foam is a synthetic material. Originally developed for NASA in 1966 to improve sleeping conditions in shuttles. Memory foam products are safe and nontoxic. But Memory foam pillows are naturally hypoallergenic inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and dust mites. Also, this is an advantage for those with allergies to dust mites, feathers, or other natural pillow materials.
4. Sleep Apnea
The exact benefits for those with sleep apnea are undetermined. However, it is commonly believed that the spinal alignment also aligns the airways better allowing easier breathing. The lack of pressure points with memory foam may also be a benefit to those with sleep apnea, as there is less tossing and turning. This leads to sound, restful sleep.
5. Durability and Aesthetics
Memory Foam Pillows retain their shape so they will not go flat like traditional pillows. Memory foam conforms to fit the neck and head, but as it cools, it reverts to its original shape. But Feather and fiber filled or batted pillows develop lumps, go flat, or just plain wear out over time. Memory foam returns to its shape reliably, again and again. They outlast other high quality pillows simply by design.
1. Where is your physical store?
We are an online store and therefore our product selection is on our website. We do not have a physical store where items can be viewed before purchasing.
If you are unsure about a certain product, please contact us via email at email@example.com and include the product style code (noted on the website) in the subject line of your email and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.
2. Do you offer Lay-Buy?No we do not offer a Lay-Buy option. We do offer Mobicred:)
Buy now, pay later with a Mobicred account.
3. I placed an order and made payment and now the item is sold out?
Although we do our best to keep the stock levels on the website up to date, sometimes one will slip through. Not to worry, a consultant will be in touch to offer you an alternative product or offer you a full refund.
4. How does delivery work?
Your orders will be delivered through our dedicated courier service. You will be able to Track&Trace your parcel Online. Once your order has been dispatched , we will email you the waybill number and online tracking link
5. Delivery & Installation
Dreamerz Designer Furn Cc offers Nationwide deliveries in South Africa
Orders Charged as follows
Rate name Conditions Price Standard Shipping 1 ZAR 100.00–ZAR 1,000.00 ZAR 99.00 Standard Shipping 2 ZAR 1,001.00–ZAR 2,999.00 ZAR 199.00 Shipping Large — ZAR 600.00
Via courier delivery of furniture to main city centers:
🗸 North West
🗸 Eastern Cape
🗸 Western Cape
🗸 Northen Cape
🗸 Free State
🗸 And Everywhere In-Between
All Orders will be couriered to your physical address and will require self-assembly. All installation guides are included with your products.Installation (cash on delivery charges):
JHB & PTA will cost R450
Durban & surrounding R650
Orders ship directly from our Johannesburg warehouse across South Africa. Items may not be necessarily consolidated and may arrive at different times, due to any back order items.
Our approved couriers will deliver during business hours and will need someone to sign for your parcel.
- If you are NOT available at the delivery address noted in your order, please advise the customer service department so that a secondary delivery person can be noted on the waybill.
- Please note that Couriers only deliver to physical addresses and therefore do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses.
- Main centres – Couriers will deliver 2 to 3 working days after your parcel is dispatched.
- Outlying areas – Couriers will deliver between 3 to 5 days after your parcel is dispatched.
- No deliveries take place on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
- We deliver Nationwide in South Africa and can deliver into Africa. We will try our best to get you the best possible rates for all out of SA deliveries.
- All out of SA orders must be directed to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are not required to make a full payment.
- A full payment must be made to book our products. This will guarantee your order.
- Balance will be required to be settled prior to delivery.
- Email us to book : email@example.com
Share this Product
More from this collection
**FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R700
7 Day Returns
Right to Cancel
You are entitled to return your order for goods which are kept in stock, without penalty, within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
In such an event:
- You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 7 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions.
- You undertake to return the goods in their original packaged condition, unassembled and unused and in sellable condition.
- You inform us within 7 days of receiving the goods of your intention to cancel the order.
- Goods which are custom-made to-order cannot be cancelled after having been delivered to you.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As we try to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to prevent an order from being despatched. If your order has already been despatched you may return the items to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
For more information about Mobicred click here
BANKING DETAILS FOR BANK DEPOSIT OR EFT:
Our Banking Details will be found on our Quote /Invoice sent to you.
Use your QUOTE/ INVOICE NUMBER as the reference number for your payment.
Please deposit the exact amount as indicated on the invoice.
Please keep your proof of deposit / transfer in case of queries
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com