1 Year Carry in warranty , Retail Box, 1 year warranty
HP 250 G7 Notebook (6MQ60ES)
Stay connected using the HP 250, an affordable notebook that incorporates the latest technology and a long-lasting chassis. Complete business tasks with Windows 10 Home, Intel processors, and essential collaboration tools
• Intel Celeron N4000 CPU (4M Cache, 1.10 GHz, up to 2.60 GHz, 2 cores)
• 4GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM (1 x 4GB, no slots free, 8GB Max)
• 500GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
• 15.6-inch HD SVA Anti-Glare LED Display (1366 x 768)
• Intel UHD Graphics 600
• Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
Powered for business
Confidently complete projects with the latest technology including powerful Intel® Core™ processors, fast memory, and storage.
Durable mobile design
Rest assured that the HP 250 can keep up with mobile workstyles with a thinner and lighter design. The durable chassis protects the notebook, so it looks as professional as you do.
This notebook is ready to connect to all your peripherals and is designed to fit the needs of business with an RJ-45 port and HDMI port.
Let nothing stand in your way
Help secure the future of your business. PCs from HP make the most of Windows 10 Home to protect you from today’s security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business.
Be your best virtual self
Sometimes in life, only a face-to-face conversation will do. Thanks to the optional HP HD Webcam with wide dynamic range (WDR), you always come off looking your best in bright and low light conditions
Boot up and access apps faster with a high-speed solid-state drive or enjoy expansive storage for digital media with a high-capacity hard drive. Get the best of both worlds with dual storage options.
Cut out the chatter
Suppress background noise including keyboard clicks with HP Noise Cancellation Software.
All the right ports
Quickly connect to your wired network and peripherals in the office or at home with RJ-45 and HDMI ports. Easily back-up and move data to and from your HP 250 with the fast and convenient SD card slot.
Help secure critical data
The firmware Trusted Platform Module (TPM) provides hardware-based encryption keys to help secure your data, e-mail, and user credentials.
• Product Code: 6MQ60ES
• Description: HP 250 G7 Series Black Notebook
• Intel Celeron Dual Core N4000 1.10Ghz with Turbo Boost up to 2.6Ghz 4MB L3 Cache Processor
• 4096MB (4GB) DDR4-2133 SO-Dimm Memory (1x4096)
• Supports 8GB Max Mem
• 1 Memory slot
• 500GB 5400rpm SATA Hard Drive
• DVD Super Multi Writer optical drive
• 15.6" WXGA HD (1366 x 768 resolution) Non Gloss Type SVA LED Backlit Display
• Intel HD graphics
• 802.11ac Wireless Lan
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
• 3 Cell Battery
• Full Size Keyboard with Numpad
• Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 bit
• 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
• 1 USB 2.0
• 1 HDMI 1.4b
• 1 RJ-45
• 1 headphone/microphone combo
• 1 AC power
*Kindly check with us prior to making a purchase | **Stocks are limited
1. Where is your physical store?
We are an online store and therefore our product selection is on our website. We do not have a physical store where items can be viewed before purchasing.
If you are unsure about a certain product, please contact us via email at email@example.com and include the product style code (noted on the website) in the subject line of your email and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.
2. Do you offer Lay-Buy?No we do not offer a Lay-Buy option. We do offer Mobicred:)
Buy now, pay later with a Mobicred account.
3. I placed an order and made payment and now the item is sold out?
Although we do our best to keep the stock levels on the website up to date, sometimes one will slip through. Not to worry, a consultant will be in touch to offer you an alternative product or offer you a full refund.
4. How does delivery work?
Your orders will be delivered through our dedicated courier service. You will be able to Track&Trace your parcel Online. Once your order has been dispatched , we will email you the waybill number and online tracking link
5. Delivery & Installation
Dreamerz Designer Furn Cc offers Nationwide deliveries in South Africa
Via courier delivery of furniture to main city centers:
🗸 North West
🗸 Eastern Cape
🗸 Western Cape
🗸 Northen Cape
🗸 Free State
🗸 And Everywhere In-Between
All Orders will be couriered to your physical address and will require self-assembly. All installation guides are included with your products.Installation (cash on delivery charges):
JHB & PTA will cost R650
Durban & surrounding R650
Orders ship directly from our Johannesburg warehouse across South Africa. Items may not be necessarily consolidated and may arrive at different times, due to any back order items.
Our approved couriers will deliver during business hours and will need someone to sign for your parcel.
- If you are NOT available at the delivery address noted in your order, please advise the customer service department so that a secondary delivery person can be noted on the waybill.
- Please note that Couriers only deliver to physical addresses and therefore do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses.
- Main centres – Couriers will deliver 2 to 3 working days after your parcel is dispatched.
- Outlying areas – Couriers will deliver between 3 to 5 days after your parcel is dispatched.
- No deliveries take place on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
- We deliver Nationwide in South Africa and can deliver into Africa. We will try our best to get you the best possible rates for all out of SA deliveries.
- All out of SA orders must be directed to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are not required to make a full payment.
- A full payment must be made to book our products. This will guarantee your order.
- Balance will be required to be settled prior to delivery.
- Email us to book : email@example.com